Basic workshop | Photography | Paris | France
Do you want to learn more about photography? We say goodbye to the automatic mode! You learn how to use the triangle of exposure (ISO, shutter speed, aperture), rule of thirds to create a better composition, how to create depth in your photos, and you'll experiment with different angles!
Time & Location
Dec 11, 2022, 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM GMT+1
Parijs, 75011, Paris
About the event
Experience and experiment; that's how you'll learn the most in photography and is my philosophy during my workshops!
Of course, I'll explain to you what the 'rule of third' means, but the only way to really understand it and to use it in the way you want to capture your subject is to practice.
What will you learn?
• You say goodbye to the automatic mode! You can use the av, tv and manual mode
• You understand the exposure triangle and experiment with the 3 elements: iso, aperture and shutter speed
• You can create depth of field in your photos
• You learn how to apply the rule of thirds to create a better composition
• You experiment with different angles to create different compositions.
We work in small groups: 4- 6 people. The workshop only takes place by a minimum of 4 people.
This workshop takes place in Paris, 11th. When you booked your ticket, you'll get to know more about the exact meeting point. This workshop will take place outside. In case of bad weather with heavy rain the workshop will be cancelled. You'll get informed as soon as possible. The workshop will be rescheduled.
TICKET€75.00+€1.88 service fee